ANSWER FOLDER

Tuviah M Snyder diskot123 at juno.com
Fri Apr 11 02:39:01 EDT 2003

>If you're calling GetOpenFileName() then you can put a pointer in
>OPENFILENAME.lpStrInititialDir to the location of the default
>directory. I usually store these in the registry after the user has
>made a selection and then pick them up the next time.
Wrong API, you use the SHGetDesktopFolder function to bring up the common
folder dialog. Anyhow your code inspired me to research a workaround, and
it should be fixed in the next beta.

Tuviah Snyder <tuviah at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought