Script editor/object browser interaction

Rodney Somerstein rodneys at io.com
Thu Apr 10 01:42:01 EDT 2003

>The palette and script editor do remember their location between sessions...

I suspect I was just seeing this problem because of the endless
errors that caused me to force quit. I'll give it a try when I
download B2.

-Rodney
Rodney Somerstein         Meditation... it's not what you think.
rodneys at io.com
                           Outside of a dog, a man's best friend
                           is a book. Inside of a dog, it's too
                           dark to read. -- Groucho Marx