Opacity, 3D and border lines for a Field in 2.0b1, present in 1.1.1

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Wed Apr 9 08:54:01 EDT 2003

Hello! Sorry but I had a problem with my mail. I think that some messages
are on the sky!
If you have answered to this message, could you please repeat it?
Thank you

François

I'm trying to make the tutorial for Revolution.
So, I'm using the version 1.1.1 AND the 2.0b1

In the tutorial the explanation is (for a field "my Field"):

"While we're at it, let's set some of the appearance properties for the
field. Uncheck the checkboxes labelled "Opaque", "3-D" and "Show border"

Ok in 1.1.1.
But with the new inspector (great!!!), It's impossible for me to find the
equivalent for this three options.

What can I do please!
François Cuneo
Site Web dédié au Macintosh http://www.cuk.ch