the clickCharChunk: space is not a char?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Apr 9 00:29:01 EDT 2003

I don't understand; I create a simple field, put "Now is the time" into
the field ,lock it, and set the script of the field to:

on mouseUp
  put the clickCharChunk
end mouseUp

When I click between "Now" and "is" in the white space, I get:

  char 4 to 4 of field 1

What do you get?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software