Script editor/object browser interaction

Rodney Somerstein rodneys at io.com
Mon Apr 7 11:30:01 EDT 2003

Someone else also mentioned this, but I want to put in my $0.02 as
well. Can the behavior of opening the script editor please be changed
to not hide the object/stack browser when the script editor is
opened? If I open the script window, the object browser hides. If I
then click on my stack window, the object browser and the script
editor are visible. This should be true whether I'm working in the
script window or not.

Obviously this preferred behavior is just my opinion, but I can't see
a good reason why it shouldn't be so.

-Rodney
Rodney Somerstein         Meditation... it's not what you think.
rodneys at io.com
                           Outside of a dog, a man's best friend
                           is a book. Inside of a dog, it's too
                           dark to read. -- Groucho Marx