Beta 2.0 save error/bug

Rodney Somerstein rodneys at io.com
Mon Apr 7 10:43:14 EDT 2003

In testing 2.0 Beta, I opened an old stack file, worked with it and
tried to save my changes (the changes actually consisted of only
updating the name property of the stack. Instead of saving, I got the
following error:

      	executing internal 10:32:11 AM
Type	Chunk: can't find stack
Object	revBackScript
Line	if the mainStack of stack l is not among the lines of
tStacksList then put l & cr after tFinal
Hint	button id 1041 of card id 1002 of stack
"/Applications/Revolution 2.0 B1/components/global
environment/revlibrary.rev"

If I click the Ignore button, the error box comes right back up with
the message "internal" and nothing else. I had to force-quit Rev in
order to get rid of the message.

What does this actually mean? Is it a bug in 2.0 or is there
something I am doing incorrectly?

-Rodney