I Sure Hope the Build Is Fixed in 2.0

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Apr 7 07:26:21 EDT 2003

On 7/4/03 8:39 am, Chipp Walters <chipp at chipp.com> wrote:

> After the first successful build...did you *remove* the executable from the
> directory where you built it? So, during the second build, there *folder*
> was there, but not the *executable*?
>
> If this is the case, I've seen it happen before on Windows (though have not
> tested with the latest 2.0beta). My suggestion is to use a archiving utility
> (my altArchive plugin;-) or LEAVE the executable in place...copy it out of
> the Standalone folder to test.

We've gone to some lengths to prevent this happening in 2.0, without
actually removing that clean-up routine.  Please *back up* all your files
then try to break Distribution Builder in 2.0 to be sure this is gone.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.