VS: Revolution 2.0 Beta Now Available - And Special Offer

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 02:16:01 EDT 2003

--- Esa_Kivelä <Esa.Kivela at ncrc.fi> wrote:

> [...]

Hi Esa (and others in doubt),

Here's a link to the email Kevin posted to the
use-revolution mailing list in november that explained
this situation :
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2002-November/009868.html

In short: if you bought Revolution before Oct 26 2001,
you will have to renew your license ; otherwise your
license code will unlock version 2.0.
However, if you bought Revolution in June 2002, and
version 2.1 ships in October 2003, then you will not
be able to unlock version 2.1.

And before anyone starts thinking 'Microsoftian
practices' when they hear the word 'subscription' :
you will still be able to use your version 1.x.x and
version 2.0 after your subscription expires.

Hope this clears it up,

Jan Schenkel.

=====