30 day trial unlock problem

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Apr 7 00:35:07 EDT 2003

Sorry, Heather, but that didn't solve my problem. I enter the new code
and it just stays a browse hand for about 30 seconds, and then goes back
to the I-beam (still on the "enter name and reg code" window).

Do I need to DL Rev again?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/

<http://www.runrev.com/revolution/previews/30daytrial.html>

And get a fresh unlock code, if you want to try this option.

Thanks for the feedback!

Heather
--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/> Runtime