LinkColor

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Apr 3 14:42:01 EST 2003

Jez wrote:

> I've written an app which makes use of links. All works fine in Browse mode
> but as soon as I build a distribution I lose the link colours - they appear
> black and stay black. In browse mode I get a nice different colour when I
> click on a link and links I have visited. Why is this ?
>
> NB. Why, if the rev tool was developed in Scotland, do we have properties
> like LinkColor spelled the American way ? Its very annoying !

Colors are set in the IDE on startup, but these are not persistent.  I don;t
know why the colors aren't set to appropriate defaults with the lookandfeel,
but the same issue exists in MC.  All you have to do is set the colors in
your standalone's startup handler.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation