(no subject)

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Fri Sep 20 15:23:01 EDT 2002

Jerry,

Yes, it is easy to do this. Any graphic image (gif, jpg, png, maybe others)
that
you import as a control, view it's properties and make a note of it's ID
number.
Then type into a script or the message box...

set the backdrop to 1013 -- actual image ID number

Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com

-------- Jerry Thomas <runrev at hotmail.com> wrote --------