screen resolution

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Sep 19 10:25:01 EDT 2002

Richmond,

What you're looking for is the "resizeStack" message, which will get sent
when the stack is resized. You can trap this and manually move/size all your
objects... OR you can use the Geometry Manager to have Rev do the coding for
you. You select the objects and use the Geometry Manager to say what happens
when the stack is resized. I haven't used it much myself, and there have
been some bug reports on the list, but it shortcuts a lot of
hand-programming.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com