VS: The age of user-translatable applications software has arrived!

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Sep 12 13:14:23 EDT 2002

>I went
>to your site, but decided not to download the files because I wasn't sure
>how to un-hqx the files ;-)

Chipp, et al:

http://www.oenolog.com/ftp/serendipity_downloader.htm  [no trailing
"."] now delivers the Windows bundle as a .exe.

I'm leaving the individual files BinHexed until I have a better
understanding of the needs of the Unix community.

BTW, English Reference Text.sdb has a new Translation Primer chapter
in the Appendix, and the mute feedback from field "Table of Contents"
of card "Chapter Info" is fixed in Serendipity Reference.rev.
Apparently the interpreter didn't like 'audioClick "click.au"' but
didn't bother to tell me why the audioClip wasn't playing.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company
http://www.oenolog.com/who.htm