Using a database cursor

sschofield sschofield at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Sep 6 03:44:01 EDT 2002

i shall try this. i must say i'm very impressed at the help i've received so
far on my queries.

Trevor, the reason i've filled the my message outwith the if statement was
just to check the sql was actually finding a record.

I recollect an older version of VB where you had to go to the bof and eof to
get the recordcount to work. But certainly in vb 6 you just use recordcount.
Maybe something for future version of rev?