I changed the name of a stack

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Thu Sep 5 11:45:01 EDT 2002

I'm told I sent this to the wrong address and that I should resend
it. Sorry if you have seen it previously.

I changed the name of a stack in the properties and at the directory
level. The properties name is (and was) different from the file name.
Now when I open the stack from within the Revolution development
environment most of the menus are greyed out. In the "Object" menu
the only selectable menu items are "Colors and Patterns", "New
Control" and "Alignment Palete".

I cannot access the scripts or properties of the stack via the Object
menu. I changed the name back to what it was but that doesn't seem to
help.

I can get to the scripts if I put it into debug mode and then press
the edit script button but that is a kludge.

What secret move do I need to do to be able to once again deal with
this stack as a normal stack?

Do I have to rebuild it from the ground up and use the debug edit
kludge to grab all the scripts?

Kee Nethery