Problems accessing Valentina in Distributions on Jaguar

Trevor DeVore trevor at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Oct 17 23:30:01 EDT 2002

Hello list,

Does anybody have a Distribution Build running successfully on Jaguar
that incorporates Valentina?  I ask because I have a project that was
working on OS X.1.5 without any problems.  I have reports from a tester
that the database portions do not work with the same build running on
Jaguar.

I just upgraded to Jaguar a few days ago and I get the  error "Error:
Wrong expression Connection Error:" when first loading up the project
in Revolution but the database calls will still function.  This did not
occur under OS X.1.5.  However when I build a distribution and run it
on Jaguar none of the database calls are successful.

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems or if I unknowing did
something stupid in my code.

Thanks,

Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia