Wouldn't a forum be a far better idea?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Oct 15 12:40:00 EDT 2002

I blinked and when I looked at all the mail in my use-revolution mailbox, I
was overwhelmed.  OK, it is simply select all and mark as read, but this
makes a forum look better.

If this goes to a forum, I would like to be able to get in mail a listing
of new forum entries maybe twice a day.  Two items of small mail a day.
This should have a link to the forum near the top of the mail.  OK, bottom
is OK.

Also, it would be nice if I have cookies enabled to not have to enter a
name & password every time I go to the forum site.

And snacks for those how hang around the forum would be good.  And sodas.

Dar Scott