Printing a portion of a card

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Nov 28 20:59:01 EST 2002

Thanks for the idea but that didn't work either. The only thing that
works is setting ridiculous values for the print into rect. e.g.
print this card from 4,157 to 719,554 into 68,-50,942,695

One other word of warning, I was using the printPaperSize to adjust my
printout to fit the paper. After using Page Setup to set landscape A4,
the printPaperSize was 842,595 (oddly one pixel wider than when I
tested a few days ago). However when I tried printing again, although
the print out came out in landscape format, the printPaperSize had
revert to 595,842 i.e. portrait.

Maybe I'll just wait for version 2 and see if these problems disappear
:-)

Sarah