Moving images around randomly

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Nov 25 21:59:01 EST 2002

I haven't done anything like yet, but I would recommend against having
the code in each object unless they all do different things. If the
objects all respond in the same way to a click, then put the script in
the card or stack and check "the target" to see what was actually
clicked.

The movement variables could be stored as custom properties of each
object.

Sarah