Http or https

tkuypers at pandora.be tkuypers at pandora.be
Sat Nov 23 14:06:01 EST 2002

I have seem to brought up something with my question I believe...
I am a RunRev Newby as well, but have been looking at it for a while now and
cannot wait anymore until a new relase brings the features I need... I just
have started developing in it and love it very much, despite missing this
little but oh so needed feature of fetching data from a https-site...
One of the things asked is "what are you willing to pay for it"?
For now the answer would be "nothing" because I need it for a non-profit
charity thing, but in the future I wouldn't care, because I would bill the
client for it...
Someone pointed out to me that there is no "ideal" development-tool, because
they all have flakes or missing out on a few things, but I still think RR
comes very close and I will figure out a way to fetch the info I need, but I
still hope there will be some techno-wizzard who will set up an external to
solve my problem. And if not, we all have to wait until our Scottish friends
put it on their development-schedule... There are worse things to be waiting
for ;-)

Thanks for all your support and info on this subject, it has become a lot
more clear to me than it was 2 days ago and I will keep on watching out for
a solution.

Ton aka Dopey