Rev 2.0

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Fri Nov 22 07:11:01 EST 2002

Dear Yves,

We will be discussing the final date shortly. However I would advise
against any customers getting sleepless nights over Revolution. While the
team are excited about the up and coming release we all try to get a good
nights sleep after a hard days work, I would advise all our customers to do
the same :-)

As an aside there are two articles in MacLife Germany:

11/2002 A full and excellent review of Revolution 1.1.1
12/2002 A tutorial of 1.1.1

We've had a lot of press coverage and overall a series of really good
reviews in the last 12 months, so thanks to everyone here for using Rev and
hence helping to make use news worthy.

Cheers,

rod