The RR programming model

Gerard Cote gerardcote at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 17 13:03:08 EST 2002

Hi Judy,

My name is Gerard Cote. I'm from Quebec City in Canada.
Since I'm also a newcomer to RunRev and plans to learn and test it soon as a tool for my own teaching (college level), I'll be glad
to help you test your instructional modules, if you want me to do so. So you'll get one more feedback voice before letting your work
go in the hands of other RunRev newbies, especially a K-12 audience.

Don't hesitate to contact me too if you're interested by my offer.

Regards,
Gerard