Showing/Hiding Images on mouseLeave...

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Nov 15 22:53:01 EST 2002

Hey Igor,

check out

put img 1 into img 2

this way you don't have to 'unpack' them

If you're using tranparent images, you may have to:

set the width of img 1 to the width of img 2
set the imagedata of img 1 to the imagedata of image 2
set the alphadata of img 1 to the alphadata of image 2

I spent a lot of time working with images recently (butongadget)

I also recently wrote a 'skinnable' application and had to work around many
of the same issues.

-Chipp