why the heck does this not work??????

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Nov 15 22:29:01 EST 2002

Hey Oliver.
I see you are (often) frustrated. Profanity isn't necessary in order to get
a quick answer in this forum. Here's a suggestion which might help (it
helped me early on learning about RR). I spent some time reading the
archives for RR and MC. It's amazing what you can find there. Takes a few
hours, but there are some very informative posts!

-Chipp