swf files?

Terry Vogelaar terry at discovery.nl
Thu Nov 14 23:30:01 EST 2002

Wolfgang M. Bereuter heeft op vrijdag, 15 nov 2002 om 04:52  het
volgende geschreven:

> Hello list,
> maybe I have missed something but 1.1.1. cannot handle flash files...
> Will 2.0 do that?
> If yes, is it possible to control them with the Animation Manager or
> what else?
> Sorry if that is a ignorant question...

QuickTime can display a SWF file, so RR can do it too, using QT.
It would be nice if RR could import, modify and export SWF files so you
can add functionality to them and / or enhance your stacks with complex
fluently displaying animations with a minimal number of bytes like
Flash does, but that would be nearly impossible to implement. So don't
expect that before version 8 of RunRev. OK, I realise the RR team has
done some miracles before, so maybe I should say version 5.

Terry