Project Management Software

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu Nov 14 18:12:01 EST 2002

I would like to find out if anyone is working on Project Management
software. It is not something I'm interested in writing but would be
interested in buying.

There is no cross platform software which does both GANT and PERT
charts that is current.

FastTrack Schedule is a very nice cross platform program but it only
does GANT charts. Microsoft has abandoned Project for the Mac and, of
course, there isn't anything I'm aware of for Linux.

I'm putting this out as a good application to be written in Revolution.
I don't know enough about project management to write this myself.

Bill Vlahos