How to have a hierarchical menu popup ?

doupsy at wanadoo.fr doupsy at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 14 16:43:00 EST 2002

doupsy at wanadoo.fr wrote:

 > I used Rinaldi's XFCN FullHPop wich have a 2 hierarchical level (menu,
 > submenu, sub-submenu).
 > I know now, with Revoluion, how to make a menu + submenu with a popup
 > button and a locked field and the popup command. But I don't know how
 > make the same thing with a sub-submenu (if it is possible). Could you
 > help me ?

Put this into a button's contents and set the style of the button to
Option:

Item 1
Item 2
<tab>SubItem 2.1
<tab>SubItem 2.2
<tab><tab>Sub-Subitem 2.2.1
<tab><tab>Sub-Subitem 2.2.2
<tab>SubItem 2.3
Item 3

Note: "<tab>" denotes a tab character.

Also, keep in mind this caveat from Apple's Aqua HIG (the sentiment is
also
expressd in the Win HIG):

   Be very cautious about creating a pop-up menu with
   submenus.  Doing so hides choices too deeply and
   is physically difficult to use.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation

Hello,

Thanks very much,

I try this and it is very O.K.
I must copy a tab character before and paste it.

Edouard