janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 10:44:12 EST 2002
--- Mark Swindell <mdswindell at charter.net> wrote:
> Can one set the window styles of the debugger and
> stack overview windows to
> be floating palettes? And one further, a tiny
> floating palette like the
> MacOs switcher to hide show them, bring them to
There's a work-around for that:
- in the Preferences, check the box next to :
"Contextual menus work in Revolution windows"
- now command-control-shift-click on the 'Application
Overview' (same procedure for the other windows)
- go to the sub-menu 'Card & Stack'
- proceed to its sub-menu 'Stack mode'
- and in there select the option 'Palette'
This change won't "stick" so you'll have to do this
again every time you start RunRev.
Hope this helped,
"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time." (La Rochefoucauld)
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your site
More information about the Use-livecode