1.5 (now 2.0)

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Nov 12 11:52:01 EST 2002

> Rob, is the button round or rectangular. You talk about the button's
> corners, but a round button has no corners - so I'm not sure I understand
> exactly the question.

Chipp, I think Rob answered that in his last post... he was talking about a
round image as the icon of a button object, vs. using an image itself as a
"button".

Rob, there's a lot you can do with images as buttons; you don't specifically
have all the button properties available, but you can set the
backgroundPattern or backgroundColor of an image so that might help your
situation. For example, if you make the clock face such that the "white"
areas inside the clock are actually transparent, and then set the
backgroundColor of the image to white, you *should* see a white clock. If
you then set it to yellow, you see a yellow clock. I'm doing this from
memory, but try it out... it might just work.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/