Not all mail goes into the Digest

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Nov 12 10:35:01 EST 2002

On Tuesday, November 12, 2002, at 03:01 AM, Michael Kristensen wrote:

> It seams that the Digest is cut of at some place.
>
> A recent example is the mail with the Topic:      1.5 (now 2.0)

In this particular case, the thread was started back on October 16 as
"1.5" and was quiet between the 21st and yesterday.

I have my mail client automatically sort my use-revolution mail into its
own mailbox.  For me this works better than subscribing to a digest.  My
in-box is not cluttered and I can sort and search better.

Dar Scott