use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #824 - 8 msgs

Jmicha5059 at aol.com Jmicha5059 at aol.com
Sat Nov 9 12:51:00 EST 2002

Most fMRI analyses are now done with SPM.  This system uses scripts in Matlab
and very few C routines.  Matlab scripts are about as far from programminmg
as you can get.  The attitude that "serious" programming is done only with
procedural languages is just a sentiment expressed by people who have beat
their heads against the wall of badly designed programming systems who now
realize that object-oriented scripting systems do the same job without the
bloody mess on the wall.

Mike Williams
http://www.brainmetric.com

In a message dated 11/9/02 11:56:52 AM,