RTF Reader in Rev

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sat Nov 9 10:27:01 EST 2002

> Wait for 2.0 nd the rtfText property ;-)

That sounds great, but let's take it a step further. Where I work, MS-Word
(.doc) is a corporate standard for memos, etc. sent via e-mail. We also
have several unix (not linux) based machines that people use. They have to
get PC/Mac users to print these memos because there are no decent MS-word
viewers available for *nix machines. Rev could change this. How about
adding a new docText property as well? This has been a *nix desired
functionality for soooo long.

Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com