Rev vs. Standalone

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Tue May 21 09:05:04 EDT 2002

On 19/5/02 5:09 pm, Brad Allen <BradAllen at mac.com> wrote:

> I had a similar problem using FTP within a preOpenStack handler; it
> worked in the development environment, but never worked in the
> standalone. I ended up having to move the FTP script into the
> openStack handler. Maybe the Internet Libraries don't load until
> after preOpenStack has finished.

The libraries are still being loaded as your stack initializes.  The first
preOpenStack is sent before they are loaded.  If you need to load them
during that handler you can do it manually.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.