TextFont

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon May 20 10:45:01 EDT 2002

On Montag, Mai 20, 2002, at 05:01 , Tim wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a twofold question: 1. How can I specify a different default
> font for
> the message box, both upper and lower pane, and

Well I guess you would want to get access to the revmessagebox.rev
stack. You have to set Rev to show the Stacks from the RunRev UI (Its
the first checkbox in the General Preference). Now just search for the
"revmessagebox.rev" stack, and choose "go editable" make any change you
wish... HOWEVER: RunRev inc. does not grant any guaranty or support if
you mess up while doing this, and you may have to re-install the
Rev-environment.

> 2. The Option Menu button
> seems to be the only button style that does NOT retain the text
> formatting
> (read: user set textFont) inside as it's menu items. Can anyone help
> with
> either question?

Im not sure, but I think I don't understand this question :)
so here some general infos about buttons:
  I found out that no button does keep any style information (eg.
underline) however they can change their size/font .
Also I think that no button stores any formating/visualizing infos in
the "menu items".

Hope this Helps
Björnke