Checkbox problem

Klaus Major kmajor at metascape.org
Wed May 15 03:52:01 EDT 2002

Hi fred,

> I have a number of fields that I want to remain invisible --unless the
> user
> checks a check box on a card.
> I cannot figure out how to trap the on/off state of the button. What
> does rev.
> call this state?
> Here is my script which is on the checkbox control
>
> on MouseUp
>   if ??? of me is true then
>   set the invisible of field ID "1068" to true
>   set the invisible of field ID "1069" to true
>   set the invisible of field ID "1070" to true
> else
>   set the invisible of field ID "1068" to true
>   set the invisible of field ID "1069" to true
>   set the invisible of field ID "1070" to true
> end if
> end MouseUp
>
> TA
> Fred D

what you are looking for is:

the hilite of me ;-)

but you can have your script much shorter and save hours of typing:

on mouseUp
    set the invisible of field ID "1068" to the hilite of me
    set the invisible of field ID "1069" to the hilite of me
    set the invisible of field ID "1070" to the hilite of me
end mouseup

That's all... Cool, isn't it ;-)

Have fun...

Regards