Starter Kit

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat May 11 20:08:01 EDT 2002

On Friday, May 10, 2002, at 02:28 PM, RAaaaaaaaaaaaa at aol.com wrote:

I live here in Brazil, my money is a little beyond low and yet i am
gathering just enought money to buy me a student license. I usually do
not buy software, i stick with free solutions, but Revolution is just
something that will not survive without we suporting RunRev.... and
Revolution must survive because no other company is able to make or
willing to make all the programming world to jump another "evolutionary
step".

Without Rev we will be stuck in a paradigm with no hope, just thoose
visual programing tools like Delphi and M$ tools... Rev bought back the
fun to programming and the easyness too... damm... i need only 45 more
dollars and i'll try to help this Revolution.

Cheers
Andre Garzia  2002
imac2 ibook p100 e uma torradeira....