Looking at Rev (was Re: Different Sized Cards?)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sat May 11 17:16:26 EDT 2002

At 2:13 PM -0700 5/11/2002, Jan Schenkel wrote:
>Be careful not to make changes though, as they _will_
>affect your RunRev copy -- and as stated in a previous
>thread, don't use this to make an alternative version
>of RunRev.

To clarify this, you can't distribute an alternative copy of Rev, but you
are completely free to make changes to your own copy. (Please note that we
do not support this, however, if you change the Rev development environment
and break something you're on your own, abandon all hope ye who enter here,
etc. - you can always download a fresh copy if you accidentally break
something in a Rev script, of course, but we cannot help you debug your
changes.)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/