Looking at Rev (was Re: Different Sized Cards?)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sat May 11 17:16:19 EDT 2002

At 11:18 AM -0700 5/11/2002, Marian.Petrides at sm13.texas.rr.com, "M.D." wrote:
>Good question.  I found the stack (located in the components/help
>folder) but opening it does not give me anything I can look at either
>from the Object menu (stack properties, card properties, etc.) or from
>Application Overview.
>
>So, how DOES one get a look at the script for the Glossary stack?

You can use the contextual menu shortcut (command-option-control-click, or
control-alt-right-click, depending on your platform) to look at the scripts
of any Rev interface element (stack, button, etc. etc.)

There is a Preferences setting for "Contextual menus can be used in
Revolution UI stacks", and you may need to turn on this setting first (I
can't remember whether it defaults to on or off).

Also, you can use the Application Overview (turn on "Show Revolution UI
Stacks in Lists" in the View menu first).

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/