Starter Kit

Klaus Major k_major at osnabrueck.netsurf.de
Fri May 10 12:55:00 EDT 2002

Hi RAaaaaaaaaaaaa (what an interesting name ;-)

> To all Starter Kit Rev users:
>
> THIS IS JUST A COMMENTARY.  THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE THE BEGINNING OF A
> DISCUSSION!

Too late, it just begun ;-)

> I just have to say... I know that RunRev has granted the use of
> Revolution in
> the Starter Kit, but don't you feel that this is in some way...
> stealing?
> Although I'm sure quite ingenious, people are finding ways to stretch
> the
> limits of Revolution (in ten lines or less) to make applications...
> without
> any compensation going to the developers of Revolution.  Why not just
> pay the
> license price?  YOU WANT TO PAY THE LICENSE FEE!  A company cannot grow
> without making money... PERIOD.  The more RunRev makes, the better
> Revolution
> will be.  Perhaps someday RunRev will remove the option to use their
> software
> for free and we can all get back to "REAL" growth!
>
> Just one guys opinion.

you are absolutely right.

Does anybody know another application, that is this powerful, so much
fun to use
  and has these little restrictions in a DEMO (= StarterKit) ?

You can save, print (hmm ;-), make standalones !!! and create even
complete
multimedia CD-ROM application with the starter-kit (yes, i did !)

Not to forget the unbelievable support and this wonderful and extremely
helpful list :-)

And still some people dare to complain...
Oh, c'mon...

Regards

Klaus Major
k_major at osnabrueck.netsurf.de