Linux and the defaultfolder

Yates, Glen JAMES.G.YATES at saic.com
Wed May 1 16:29:01 EDT 2002

Well, for starters, I wouldn't use the defaultfolder command, as it is not
actually a Rev/MC command. It is included only for compatibility with HC,
Supercard, etc. and is mapped to the directory property.

To make sure you are where you want to be, have you tried the following
code:

  get the effective fileName of this stack
  set the itemDelimiter to "/"
  put empty into last item of it
  set the directory to it
  set the itemDelimiter to comma

Note: the above code was taken straight from the metacard stackfiles
tutorial on the xworlds web site (www.xworlds.com).

-Glen Yates