What's your vector, Victor? SVG

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Mar 15 14:01:01 EST 2002

on 3/15/02 7:03 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com at
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> When/if MC adds SVG capability, any CAD program
> that can save objects in SVG format (as can Illustrator, among
> several others), will give us something we can import.
>
> Details are being kicked around, but it might not hurt to get folks
> interested in such to toss in their two-bits

We have a legacy of vector graphics numbering in the "10M plus" (an
exaggeration.. but suffice to say LOTS) of image
objects... all now basically unusable without conversion to .gif and the
attendent loss of sharp resolution/scalability.

Yes, we need this...

Hinduism Today

Sivakatirswami
Editor's Assistant/Production Manager
katir at hindu.org
www.HinduismToday.com, www.HimalayanAcademy.com,
www.Gurudeva.org, www.hindu.org

Read The Master Course Lesson of the Day at
http://www.gurudeva.org/lesson.shtml