Time Field (Please Help)

William T. Simmons tsimmons at employmentlawadvisors.com
Tue Mar 5 20:31:00 EST 2002

I can't address the menu-disabling issue, but I'll just mention *a* reason
for having the clock onscreen - I had designed ToolBook equivalents to my
PowerPoint presentations - the presentations ran full-screen just like
PowerPoint and had little fields that showed the current time in hours and
minutes - I needed that to easily keep track of my remaining time in rooms
that didn't have wall clocks (it looks kinda tacky to constantly be checking
a watch, and I was always losing my travel clocks). PowerPoint couldn't
display the time like that, so the time field solution came in handy.
Tommy Simmons
Employment Law Advisory Network
www.employmentlawadvisors.com