Paragraph Tab

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at
Sat Jun 29 14:24:02 EDT 2002

At 5:35 AM -0700 6/26/2002, Dave Calkins wrote:
>Under the format function there is something called a "vertical tab".
>Anyone know what that is / does?

It's a control character, control-K. "Vertical tab" is the traditional name
for the character and some software treats it as one, but it has no effect
in Revolution fields.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at
Runtime Revolution Limited - The Solution for Software Development

More information about the use-livecode mailing list