Strange Goings On

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Jun 27 09:52:01 EDT 2002

>I have the same "Output" file here, Rob. But instead of "got there",
>mine contains "got this". The file mod date changes each time I
>launch Rev.

Thanks for testing, Karl.  I haven't seen the file since I used the
shotgun approach and replaced everything in my Rev folder that I
didn't create myself; but the message may well have been "got this".
I am still occasionally getting a file, "Output 1" that contains
"field 1".

Since it's happening to you too, I'll drop it in the Run Rev team's lap.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company