Strange Goings On

Karl Petersen karlpet at mac.com
Wed Jun 26 19:33:01 EDT 2002

At 11:38 AM -0700 6/26/02, Rob Cozens wrote:
>I'm pretty sure the "got there" was a message I placed in a handler
>when debugging that somehow ended up in some Rev stack that is
>referenced when Rev opens.

I have the same "Output" file here, Rob. But instead of "got there",
mine contains "got this". The file mod date changes each time I
launch Rev.

When I double-click the file it opens in SimpleText, then the Mac locks up.

Apparently several Rev stack scripts use that file. To search the
scripts, show the Rev stacks in the OverView window, then Find
"output".

Karl