I Need Help

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Jun 26 13:15:01 EDT 2002

>  >1.  I cannot select any control in the record group by clicking on
>>it...the group is selected instead.
>
>Do you have Select Grouped Controls turned on?

Bless you, Jeanne!

but it only solves part of my problem: when I clone the stack the
id's still are set to zero.

I'm beginning to believe I have somehow corrupted a Revolution stack
(for one thing, I had not knowingly turned off Select Grouped
Controls); so I'm going to move all the standard components from the
PBook to the iBook and try again.  The other day I just moved the Rev
app itself.

Sorry for the insistent tone of my subject...I get apprehensive when
I don't have a clue what's happening and have a lot at risk if I
blindly try the wrong fix.    :{)
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company