Change the icon on Windows?

Magnus von Brömsen webmaster at studioalice.se
Wed Jun 26 09:31:01 EDT 2002

At last :)

Trevor, Extensor, Derek, Jan and others,
now I have been able to change the icon in Windows. (It was not Priority
One on my list).

I tried AX-icons and one called ArtIcon pro. I find that ArtIcon was
easiest (for me) - just open the .exe file and the .ico file - and then
copy&past.

I have not yet checked on another computer -- but I think is works
because you are inside the .exe file changing the icon. I hope :)

Thanks again for all help.
Magnus