Text Tab Controls

Dave Calkins davecalk at surfbest.net
Wed Jun 26 06:11:21 EDT 2002

> Not very useful, however,
> because if the user needs to be able to select text, it will be
> difficult/impossible to select text across multiple fields... but you asked
> for workarounds... you didn't say they had to be good. ;-)
>
> Ken Ray

Hi Ken,

Yes, that's part of the problem.  The user must be able to select the text for data
manipulation.

The original stack is a HC 2.4 program that I developed and am now converting over to rev.
It does psychological testing by taking a clients test answers and generates a patient
profile of 25 to 28 pages of text mixed with graph charts.

Dave Calkins