selected tabbed button?

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sat Jun 22 00:47:01 EDT 2002

At 10:28 PM -0700 6/21/2002, Kee Nethery wrote:
>#1 What do I need do in script to know that a tab has been selected
>and how do I know which tab has been selected?

Intercept the menuPick message:

  on menuPick newTab, oldTab
    go card newTab
  end menuPick

>#2 How would I figure this out without asking this mailing list?

Hmm. I'd thought there was a How To for this in the docs (to lead you to
the menuPick message), but it looks like the closest we have is "How to
switch between button tabs" - close but not quite what you're asking for.
I'll add a new topic. (The easiest way to find this How To is to go to the
Development Guide in the main docs stack, then click "Windows and Dialog
Boxes".)

This will get easier when the docs are fully indexed.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/