groups events

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Jun 16 19:00:01 EDT 2002

I'm not sure that a group actually gets these messages. The individual
members of the group do and the messages can be passed to the group
script, but in that case, "the target" is the original object, not the
group itself.

You could make a transparent button the same size as the group but
behind all the other objects. Then it would receive and pass all the
messages.

Cheers,
Sarah